Tuesday, February 1, 2011

There is a First Time For Everything


Starting February 1, 2011 I will be going on a 30 day fruits and vegetables fast this also includes only natural and organic juices and foods. One thing I do know for sure is the last time that I decided to change my eating habits and combine that with exercise I went from a size 18 to a size 10 so through out these 30 days I will chronicle my meals, exercise routines as well as foods that I am sure will make for a healthy diet. There is no trick just discipline.














The delicious juice in the picture is an organic strawberry lemonade made from all natural ingredients and its gluten free, its not as sweet as other lemonades but it is still really good it cost about 2.99 at Kroger but I am sure if you look in any organic section at any grocery store you will find it.

Don't worry I wont just bore you with my raves on health food and exercise. But I will definitely throw in a little bit of this and that and be sure to ask your opinion on a couple of things as well and do my best to chronicle my day in pictures haha those work best.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Brandi I'm going to read your blog, I was always impressed by your weight loss. I really need to make a change especially since I have a baby now. Follow my blog too (it's mostly about the baby thought lol)!
Love,
Kellie

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP